Wooooooops. A few nasty bugs managed to get through for release 1.5, so here is a new version fixing most problems. No new feature, however upgrade as soon as possible. Download V1.6 now (800 KB).
- Fixed the MyDiskName variable problem encountered by many…
- Fixed English localization not appearing. Sorry English-speaking people who’ve been confronted to French :)
- Changed the language of comments in the script to English.
- Changed a few variables names to avoid confusion.
- Now Spotlight looks for the full, literal « Install Mac OS X Lion » string. Should limit the risk of showing wrong files.
- A few buttons’ texts have been shortened.
1 commentaire sur “Lion DiskMaker 1.6 available”
Hi, V1.6 zip wont open. Link to download gives constant 404 error.
Les commentaires sont fermés.